Please note: If you plan to apply for a student grant, send your application for a Graphene Flagship student grant first and register only after your application has been approved.
The registration fees do NOT include VAT. All fees are in Euros.
Fee & Category
What is included in the fee?
- Access to all scientific sessions
- Conference material (including the programme, list of participants, and a printed certificate)
- Accommodation in twin bedrooms, including breakfast and internet access
- 5 days of lunches, dinners and coffee breaks
- All social activities (welcome reception, farewell dinner, cultural sessions, after poster party and passes for outdoor activities)
- There are a limited number of places available (70)
- Travel and visa costs are not included in the registration fee
Which registration category are you in?
The registration system provides the choice between three categories, that influence the registration fee rates:
- Student: Bachelor, MSc and PhD students
- Academic: Graduated PhDs, Postdoctoral, Professors (full, associate and assistant), Principal Investigators (PIs) and staff scientists
- Industry: Early-stage and senior researchers from industries, other representatives of companies and commercial organisations
Cancellations and Substitutions
All cancellations must me made by email to email@example.com. If you are unable to attend Graphene Study 2018, you can send a substitute in your place. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for support.
Visa Supporting Letter
Read more about who needs a visa to participate in Graphene Study and how you can request a Visa Supporting Letter from the Graphene Flagship.
27 March 2018 21:58