Welcome to Graphene Week!
Europe's Leading Graphene Conference
Graphene Week is Europe´s Leading Graphene Conference, bringing together the latest innovations and leading-edge technology and research on graphene from more than 200 experts related to industry and academia meeting to explore the hottest topics influencing the field (industry).
Graphene Week features extensive learning opportunities for everyone from early career researches to top tier researchers from academia. With over 700 scientists and decision-makers expected to attend, Graphene Week 2021 promises to expand your professional network and help you to achieve your goals.
15th edition of Graphene Week will be held in Strasbourg, France, 20-24 September 2021.
5 Reasons to Attend Graphene Week
- Learn about the latest research on graphene and related materials through dozens of conference sessions, partner programmes, workshops and other activities led by today's top influencers.
- Take part in exceptional networking experiences with more than 700 attendees from over 50 countries, including nearly 60% senior-level researchers.
- Explore the newest trends, best practices and policies in the field with a front row seat to new products, cutting edge technology and revolutionary ideas.
- Share your work and get inspired! Present your own project or initiative to highly skilled and experienced professionals who will exchange ideas and share their passion about bringing graphene and related material research into applications.
- Join a special celebration! Graphene Week is organised in the framework of the Graphene Flagship, a Future and Emerging Technology Flagship launched in 2013 by the European Commission and it is an interactive platform were consortium members and experts from all over the world meet and collaborate.
Read our Testimonials
to see more reasons to attend Graphene Week 2021!