You can now prepare and submit contributed abstracts electronically for Graphene Week 2018.
Those submitting abstract submissions to any Graphene Flagship event must have intentions of attending, registering, and presenting at the meeting once the submission is accepted into the programme.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the Graphene Week (GW) abstract submission website, no later than 15 April 2018. Abstracts submitted after 4 March may be selected for poster presentation only.
- Abstracts cannot be submitted by fax, hard copy or e-mail.
- Authors should submit a short version of the abstract (100 words) and a PDF of the full abstract.
- Acknowledgement receipt of the submission will be sent to the stated e-mail address of the corresponding author. If you do not receive the confirmatory e-mail within 24 hours, please contact us at: GWabstract@meetx.se.
- Abstracts will be selected by the GW Programme Committee for oral or poster presentations.
- The corresponding author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing the presenting author and the co-authors of the status of the abstract.
- The corresponding author will have access to the abstract after submission via an on-line personal page.
- Notification of acceptance will be sent to the stated e-mail address from 28 March 2018.
Upon submission, indicate one of the following topics that best describes the content of the paper:
- Physical Properties
- Mechanical Properties
- Mechanical Devices
- Electronic Devices
- Flexible Electronics
- Biomedical Applications
- Environmental Studies
- Paints, Foams, and Coatings
- Polymer Composites
- Batteries and Supercapacitors
3. Synthesis and Growth
4. Innovation Forum
Accepted abstracts will be published in the final programme/digital abstract book, complete with reference number and will be available to all conference delegates; on condition that the presenting author is registered for the conference and the registration fee is paid.
During the poster sessions three posters are selected based on the criteria of scientific interest and quality of the presentation. The Best Poster Award, consists of a certificate and prizes to be defined by the GW2018 organisers.
When your abstract is submitted you can track the progress online by entering your personal page.
Your personal page makes it possible for you to:
- Make changes until the submission deadline: 15 April 2018 (23:59 CET)
- Read and print/upload your paper
You will be able to access your personal page by entering your unique user ID and password indicated in your confirmation email recieved after making your submission.
Full Abstract Submission Guidelines (PDF)
Download Abstract Submission Template (Word)
05 March 2018 13:07