Graphene Study 2020 will host two poster sessions scheduled on:
• Poster Session One - Monday 15 June
• Poster Session Two - Tuesday 16 June
Please consider the following if you are presenting a poster:
- The size of the poster board is 1200 mm (tall) x 900 mm (wide). The poster board can take an A0 poster in ‘Portrait’ layout (A0 prints measure 841mm x 1189mm). Your poster number is located at the top left hand corner of the board. Find your poster board number in the online programme (available at a later point) and on the signs at the venue. Push pins will be available for your use.
- The way you present your poster is your choice – many people bring one poster to fit the board and some bring several mounted boards and spread them across the poster board. Do not mount a poster larger than the area allowed, it will be removed.
- Each participant will have 2 hours to discuss his or her poster. During the presentation, members of the committee will question participants about their presentations, touching on hypothesis, methods, results and conclusions. The committees will be asked to identify the three best posters based on the following criteria: visual impact of the poster, students' ability to explain their work/answer questions, and significance of findings.
- The poster should be in place during the coffee break in the afternoon of the day of your poster session, and removed during the lunch-time of the next day.
Poster Award & Ceremony
Each winning poster recipient will receive a certificate, acknowledging them as poster finalists and they will be recognized at the awards ceremony.
23 October 2019 09:08