Graphene Study is no longer accepting applications for student grants. The event is fully booked!
Students and young researchers attending Graphene Study and presenting their research as posters (as first or second authors) may apply for student grants from the Graphene Flagship.
The purpose of this support programme is to promote the professional development of students and early career researchers in the field. It is considered an important channel to develop the next generation of graphene and 2D materials researchers and a key element in the continuous renewal of the flagship community.
Eligible students may apply for a 200€ reduction of the delegate fee.
The number of grants is limited to 25. Application requirements must be followed. Incomplete or not eligible applications will not receive funding.
Who can apply?
Please be aware of the following eligibility criteria of the call:
- Student (Bachelor, MSc, PhD or Postdoctoral) who are involved in graphene and related materials research activities
- Poster presenter at Graphene Study 2019 (as first or second authors)
- Graphene Flagship Affiliation: candidates who apply for a grant have a research position at one of the Graphene Flagship’s ‘Consortium Partners’ or ‘Associated Members’ institutions (check the full list here).
- Open to all nationalities (however, the candidate needs to work in a Graphene Flagship Consortium Partner or Associated member institution).
- Fluent in English.
- Gender balance is considered in the evaluation.
- Apply for the grant by submitting your application via the link above. Please note that applications with incomplete information will not be considered.
- Students entitled to student grants will be notified via email after the assessment of their application
- If you received the Graphene Flagship confirmation email that you are entitled to receive a Graphene Study grant, please register via the link sent to you in the confirmation email. (The registration fee will be reduced by 200 Euros).
- Register and check if you receive the confirmation with the correct booking details.
No further travel funds
The Graphene Flagship does not provide support for students traveling to the conference. These costs should be managed through other sources.
24 January 2020 14:18