Please note: in case you plan to apply for a student grant, send your
application for a Graphene Flagship student grant first and register only after having received a decision over your application.
Graphene Study 2018
winter edition is fully booked
The registration fees include 21% Austrian VAT. All fees are in Euros.
until 20 December
until 15 January
until 30 January
What is included in the fee?
- Access to all scientific sessions
- Conference material (including the programme, list of participants, and a printed certificate)
- Accommodation in twin or triple bed rooms, including breakfast and internet access
- 5 days lunches, dinners and coffee breaks
- All social activities (welcome reception, farewell dinner, cultural sessions, after poster party and ski pass for outdoor competitions)
- There is a limited number of places available (70)
- Travel and visa costs are not included in the registration fee
Which registration category are you in?
The registration system provides the choice between three categories, that influence the registration fee rates:
- Student: Bachelor, MSc and PhD students
- Academic: Graduated PhDs, Postdoctoral, Professors (full, associate and assistant), Principal Investigators (PIs) and staff scientists
- Industry: Early-stage and senior researchers from industries, other representatives of companies and commercial organisations
24 January 2020 14:19