Discover a unique programme!
Graphene Week is the place to hear about the latest findings and original research in the world of graphene and 2D materials. This year's programme has a stronger focus on applications, reflecting the evolution of the Graphene Flagship towards its goal of commercialising graphene. Nevertheless, Graphene Week has not lost its foundation of fundamental science upon which all applications are based.
30 invited talks will feature our keynote and invited speakers. 96 oral presentations across 3 parallel sessions will offer content on Fundamentals, Applications, Growth and Processing. Over 300 posters will also be presented.
Featured topics 2019:
- Flexible and Wearable Applications, Biotechnology
- Communication Technologies
- Process, Integration and Energy
- New 2D Materials, Heterostructures and Composites
- Electronics, Plasmonics and Spintronics
In addition to this robust scientific programme, Graphene Week will host a series of joint events, discussing ideas beyond graphene.
- The Graphene Innovation Forum with a focus on Wearables, 5G and Energy Technologies
- The Challenges and Solutions in Support of Human Space Exploration Workshop co-organised with the European Space Agency
- The industry-friendly workshop on methods for the electrical characterization of graphene co-organised with the GRACE Project
- Australia – EU Workshop
- High-performance Computing for 2DM Research co-organised with MaX
Exceptional Networking & Opportunities
- Open Forum
- Dedicated sessions for Early Career Researchers
- Opportunities to explore new Funding and Collaboration opportunities
- Presentations by Graphene Flagship Associate Members & Partnering Projects
- Session on Sustainable Research and Innovation
- Women in Graphene, a Graphene Flagship network to discuss diversity and professional challenges.
Graphene Week 2019 Preliminary Programme Overview.pdf
10 May 2019 13:23