You can now prepare and submit contributed abstracts electronically for Graphene Week 2017. Abstract submissions to any Graphene Flagship event must have intentions of attending, registering, and presenting at the meeting once the submission is accepted into the program.
Some of the topics covered in the event are:
- Fundamental science of graphene/2DM and their heterostructures
- Synthesis and functionalisation of graphene and other 2DM
- Interfaces in supported/ embedded graphene/ 2DM systems
- Mechanics of graphene and other 2DM
- Nanocomposites based on graphene and other 2DM
- Safety, biomedical and environmental research of graphene and other 2DM
- Electronics, optoelectronics and photonics using graphene and other 2DM
- Energy applications of graphene and related materials
- Graphene/2DM inks & powders and their applications
- Graphene roadmap
- Standardisation of graphene and related materials
- Commercialisation of graphene and related materials
- Industrialisation of graphene and related materials
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the Graphene Week abstract submission website. Paper abstracts are not accepted.
- Any references/citations that are part of the article have to be included, in full, below the abstract text.
- A PDF file of the abstract presented must be attached to the submission.
The Graphene Week reserves the right to reject or alter abstracts based on, but not limited to, the following criteria:
- Abstract lacks scientific quality
- Abstract is written in poor English (the official language of the meeting).
- Abstract falls outside of the topical scope of the meeting
- Abstract contains inappropriate content
- Abstract does not comply with style guidelines, including excessive length (limited to one A4 page)
Guidelines to Submit Your Abstract
Please be informed that a registration in the abstract submission system is not sufficient or equivalent to the registration for participation in the conference.
Abstract submission guideline
Abstract template, Microsoft WordPlease note:
In case the system asks you for user credentials when opening the "Abstract template", please click on "Cancel" and save the document on your local computer to use it.
30 May 2017 15:35