Graphene Week is Europe´s Leading Graphene Conference, bringing together the latest innovations and leading-edge technology and research on graphene from more than 190 experts related to industry and academia meeting to explore the hottest topics influencing the field (industry).
Graphene Week features extensive learning opportunities for everyone from early career researches to top tier researchers from academia. With over 700 scientists and decision-makers expected to attend, Graphene Week 2019 promises to expand your professional network and help you to achieve your goals.
The 14th edition of Graphene Week will be held at the Marina Congress Centre, in Helsinki, Finland, 23-27 September 2019.
5 Reasons to Attend Graphene Week 2019
- Reach your professional objectives through exceptional networking with over 700+ attendees from over 50 countries, including almost 60% senior-level researchers.
- Gain a world-class educational experience through dozens of conference sessions, partner programmes, workshops and other opportunities led by today's top influencers.
- Explore innovation trends with a front row seat to new products, cutting-edge technology and revolutionary ideas.
- Get Inspired. Graphene Week speakers and attendees are highly skilled and experienced professionals, inspirational in their passion to bring graphene and 2D research into applications.
- Join a special celebration! Graphene Week is organised in the framework of the Graphene Flagship, a Future and Emerging Technology Flagship launched in 2013 by the European Commission and it is an interactive platform were consortium members and experts from all over the world meet and collaborate.
Read our Testimonials
to see more reasons to attend Graphene Week 2019!