Schedule for posters
- The Poster Sessions are scheduled for Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 18:00-19:30.
- Posters should be mounted during the morning coffee break, on the day of your presentation, Monday (Poster Session I), Tuesday (Poster Session II), Wednesday (Poster Session III) or Thursday (Poster Session IV).
- Posters must be removed after each poster session between 19:30 and 20.00.
- Poster materials may not extend outside the assigned display board.
- The poster should be available in A0 size, portrait orientation (841mm x 1189mm). Your poster number will be displayed in the upper left corner of the poster board. Check your number in the Conference Programme, which will be posted on the Graphene Flagship website by the end of August. The material for poster mounting will be supplied.
- Stay with your poster during author attendance times.
- The abstracts will be published in the Graphene Week 2018 online program and remote abstract book.
- No audio-visual equipment is allowed in poster sessions, unless otherwise indicated by the program organizers. Copyright policies apply to all attendees.
Awards Ceremony & Reception
All accepted posters presented at the conference are eligible for the Best Poster Award. Selections will be made during poster sessions by the Poster Award Committee based on the level of the research, quality of the poster, and clarity of the presentation. The winners of the Best Poster Award will receive a Certificate issued by the Programme Committee and a prize. The award ceremony will take place during the Conference Dinner, which will be held on Thursday 28 September, 20:30.
23 April 2020 12:03