Due to a technical incident concerning the Graphene Week conference abstract system we will be contacting abstract submitters to resubmit their abstracts. If you submitted an abstract, please resubmit now. If you have any questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Abstracts must be submitted online via the Graphene Week (GW) abstract submission website.
- Deadline and results:
- Call for Abstracts: extended to
15 June 2019.
- Abstract submission deadline for the Graphene Innovation Forum, Workshops, Fringe Sessions and Women in Graphene is 15 August 2019. (Session Chair´s invitation is required).
of acceptance will be sent to the stated e-mail address.
- Abstracts cannot be submitted by hard copy or e-mail.
- The corresponding author will receive all correspondence concerning the abstract and is responsible for informing the presenting author and the co-authors of the status of the abstract.
- The corresponding author will have access to the abstract after submission via an on-line personal page.
- Acknowledgement of receipt of the submission will be sent to the stated e-mail address of the corresponding author, within 24 hours.
- If you need further information regarding your abstract submission, please contact:
Student Grants available! Abstract authors interested in applying for a scholarship must complete a full scholarship application, available through the Graphene Flagship website from February to May 2019.
Accepted abstracts will be published in the final digital programme, complete with reference number and available to all conference delegates; on condition that the presenting author is registered for the conference and the registration fee is paid.
Abstract Submission Instructions
- Please follow the instructions on each web page of the abstract submission form.
- Abstracts must be written in English. It is the author's responsibility to submit a correct abstract; any errors in spelling, grammar, or scientific fact will be reproduced as typed by the author, if accepted.
- A summary version of the abstract (100 words, 200 characters) is required. The 100 words abstract, which will appear at the conference programme, should be an explicit summary of the full abstract that states the problem, the methods used as well as the major results and conclusions. It should be complementary to the title, not a repetition.
A PDF file of the full abstract must be attached to the submission. This file will be used to produce the GW Programme online. Applications without a PDF attachment will be rejected.
- Please, use either the LaTex or the
Microsoft Word template to create the PDF document.
- Any references/citations that are part of the article are included, in full, below the abstract text.
Upon submission, indicate one of the following topics that best describes the content of the paper:
|1.1||Physics, Mechanics & Magnetism|
|1.2||Optics and Plasmonics|
|1.4||Electrical properties and phenomena|
|2.1||Photonics and Optoelectronics|
|2.4||Energy storage & generation|
|2.5||Wearables, Flexible devices|
|2.8||Membranes & Filters|
|2.9||Paints, Foams, and Coatings|
|2.10||Environment, Safety & Sustainability|
Growth and Processing|
|3.1||Synthesis and growth|
|3.2||Exfoliation related methods|
|3.4||Device processing & process scale-up|
Industry and Innovation|
Workshop (submission by invitation only)|
When your abstract is submitted you can follow the progress on-line by entering your personal page.
Your personal page makes it possible for you to:
- View your abstract
- Make changes to your abstract as long as it is in Draft mode
- Check the status of your abstract
Please note that you will not be able to make changes to your abstract after it has been submitted.
You will be able to access your personal page by entering your unique user ID and password indicated in your confirmation email after making your submission.
If you have any questions regarding your submission, please contact:
Best Poster Award
All accepted posters presented at the conference are eligible for the Best Poster Award. Selections will be made during poster sessions by the Poster Award Committee based on the level of the research, novelty of findings, quality of the poster, and clarity of the presentation. The winners of the Best Poster Award will receive a Certificate issued by the Programme Committee and a prize.
- Award for Best Poster on Fundamentals
Award for Best Poster on Applications
Award for Best Poster on Growth and Processing
Full Abstract Submission Guidelines (PDF)
Download Abstract Submission Template (Word)
25 June 2019 11:07