This Expression of Interest closed on 21 September at 17:00 CEST.
The Graphene Flagship is looking for a new partner to bring specific industrial and technology transfer competences or capabilities that complement the present consortium. The selected new partner will be incorporated in Work Package 5: Biomedical Technologies.
The capabilities sought are:
• Support in the design & implementation of a first-in-human clinical study using graphene-based neural interfaces for intraoperative brain mapping.
• Support, via a clinical manager (with expertise in industry-driven clinical trials) to interact with: i) Regulatory agencies (e.g. MHRA, FDA) to guide the regulatory process, and ii) Clinicians to define product specifications.
• Expertise in fabrication of graphene-based neural interfaces, aiming at the preparation of a guideline for a quality management system for GRM-based medical devices.
• Expertise in clinical, ethical and record compliance in FIH clinical studies.
• Help in the design of studies to address the regulatory aspects associated with potential future clinical translation of other medical technologies developed in WP5.
Graphene Flagship Administration