The Graphene Flagship is looking for a new partner that brings in specific industrial and technology transfer competences or capabilities that complement the present consortium of the Spearhead Project GRAPES.
We are seeking an industrial partner with the following expertise and capabilities:
- A world-leader in renewable power generation.
- A proven track record in manufacturing and assembly of photovoltaic (PV) panels and operation of solar parks.
- A fully automated pilot silicon PV line in order to transfer the tandem process developed within SH5 Grapes to its line and demonstrate industrial S2S manufacturing.
- Operational solar parks in different European geographical locations.
- The Company must have:
1. Fully automated pilot line for the production of Si high efficiency solar cells (>20%) with a throughput>150 MW/year.
2. Manufacturing Execution System and Statistical Process Control for real-time out of control detection to costs and performances optimization
3. Owner/Operator of solar parks for on-site outdoor testing of tandem PV panels in multiple sites across Europe
The newly selected partner will be incorporated in the Core 3 Project under the Horizon 2020 phase of the Graphene Flagship, which will run during 1 April 2020 - 31 March 2023. The new partners will be requested to sign the relevant agreement with the European Commission.
View the eligibility criteria and full description of the competencies the Graphene Flagship is seeking here