The objectives of the Dissemination work package are:
Work Package Leader
- To develop a communicational platform
within the project members that can be used as a guarantee for
effective collaboration across work packages.
- To expand the
knowledge and idea of graphene and stimulate cooperation with related
initiatives and the rest of the global scientific-industrial community
that enhances the impact of the Flagship and contributes to the
flexibility of the consortium.
- To keep national and European
decision makers informed about the progress of the project, the
challenges faces and the opportunities seized
- To communicate potentials of graphene and the project, coupled with its benefits for the EU, to a lay audience.
- Organise events
that will provide a focal point and a platform for graphene sciences
and technology at the international level: the Graphene Weeks.
– Elena Novoselova, Chalmers University of Technology, SwedenWork Package Deputy
– Christophe Eléhn, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden
08 June 2016 13:50