Registration for Graphene Week 2023 is now open! Register by 30 June to take advantage of Early Bird rates.
The Graphene Week Invitation Letter: you may request an invitation letter for visa purposes available at the registration form. Such an invitation is intended to help delegates raise travel funds or obtain a visa. Please note that full registration payment is required before the letter is granted.
- Payment of fees can be made in Swedish krona (SEK) by credit card, bank transfer or invoice (until the Late fee deadline).
- All registration fees are quoted in Euro (€) excluding VAT. But payment will be made in SEK.
- Registration fees are based on the date of receipt. The prices indicated are only applicable if BOTH the registration request AND payment are received before midnight, Central European Time (GMT+1), on the relevant registration deadline date, otherwise the higher registration fee will be applied.
Cancellation and Refunds Policy:
- The registration to the conference and social programme is binding and we regret that no refunds can be made for cancellations. If you cannot attend, your registration is transferable to another member of your organisation, an administrative cost of SEK 250 will be charged. All changes should be made in written form to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You can request the transfer of your registration to another delegate before 1 September 2023.
- No-shows for the conference will not be reimbursed.
- Hotel accommodations can be cancelled in accordance with the conditions of your booking.
We are constantly monitoring the situation regarding the coronavirus pandemic and guidelines, both locally and beyond.
We recommend reviewing the guidelines for travel and vaccinations in Sweden prior to travelling to Graphene Week.