Europe's leading graphene conference
The Graphene Week 2014 was held during 23-27 June, in Gothenburg, Sweden. Its focus was on science, technology and emerging applications of graphene.
- Andre Geim, University of Manchester, UK
- Allan H. Macdonald, Texas University, USA
- Tony Heinz, Columbia University, USA
- Byung Hee Hong, Seoul National University, Korea
- Lain-Jong Li, Institute of Atomic and Molecular Sciences, Taiwan
- Han Wang, IBM TJ Watson, USA
- Amaia Zurutuza, Graphenea, Donostia-San Sebastian, Spain
- Di Wei, Nokia Research Center, Cambridge, UK
- Tony A Low, IBM TJ Watson, USA
- Luigi Colombo, Texas Instruments, USA
- Leonid Ponomarenko, University of Lancaster, UK
- Peter Steeneken, NXP/Delft, Netherlands
- Georg Duesberg, Trinity College, Ireland
- Frank Koppens, ICFO Barcelona, Spain
- Jannik Meyer, University of Vienna, Austria
- Christos Dimitrakopoulos, University Mass Amherst, USA
- Ado Jorio, Federal University of Minas Gerais, Brasil
- Ulrich Starke, Max-Planck, Stuttgart, Germany
- Vincenzo Palermo, ISOF Bologna, Italy
- Maurizio Prato, University of Trieste, Italy
- Alexander Balandin, University of California Riverside, USA
- Xiaodong Xu, University of Washington, USA
- Xinliang Feng, Max-Planck, Mainz, Germany
- C.F.J. Flipse, Eindhoven University of Technology, Netherlands
- Alexey Kuzmenko, University of Geneva, Switzerland
- Rolf Muelhaupt, Freiburg Materials Research Center FMF, Germany
- Rahul Raveendran Nair, University of Manchester, UK
- Thomas Seyller, Technische Universität Chemnitz, Germany
- Kostas Kostarelos, University of Manchester, UK
- Debdeep Jena, University of Notre Dame, USA
The programme addressed the following areas:
- Fundamental studies of graphene and related two-dimensional materials.
- Applications of graphene and related materials in electronics, photonics, spintronics, and sensing.
- Applications of graphene in energy, including photovoltaics, energy storage, fuel cells and hydrogen storage.
- Large scale graphene production.
- Graphene-based composite materials,
- Graphene-related health and environment research,
- Applications of graphene in biomedical applications