The 7th Graphene Flagship EU-Korea Workshop on Graphene and related 2D materials
The 7th EU-Korea Workshop on Graphene and Related Materials will be held on 5 September 2022 in Munich (Germany). This workshop, organised tightly connected with the Graphene Week 2022, aims at fostering exchange of experiences, practices and ideas related to the current and emerging topics associated with graphene and 2D related materials for electronics, opto-electronics quantum devices and sensing. This is a follow up to the EU-Korea Workshop held online on 29 September 2021.
- Sang Ouk Kim, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Patrick Johansson, Chalmers University of Technology
- Keun Su Kim, Yonsei University
- Cecilia Mattevi, Imperial College London
- Heejun Yang, Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology
- Sanna Arpiainen, VTT
- Kwanpyo Kim, Yonsei University
- Paolo Samorì, University of Strasbourg
- Hyobin Yoo, Sogang University
- Xinliang Feng, TU Dresden
- Jonghwan Kim, Pohang University of Science and Technology
- Andrea C. Ferrari, University of Cambridge
Registration is open to members of the Graphene Flagship and Korean delegates, and will close on 26 August, noon CEST (Brussels, Paris time).
For more information, please contact email@example.com