US-EU Workshop 2022
The 7th Graphene Flagship EU-USA Workshop on Graphene and 2D materials
The 7th EU-US Workshop on Graphene and 2D Materials will be held on 9 September 2022 at the BMW Welt, Munich (Germany) as part of the Graphene Week 2022 conference. Hosted at the world-famous BMW Welt in Munich, during the Graphene Week 2022, the Workshop aims at being an open forum to bring together leading researchers from the US and Europe to discuss cutting-edge research in graphene and related 2D materials, facilitating scientific exchanges and enhancing synergies within the community. This is a follow up to the US-EU Workshop held online on 12-14 May, 2021.
Director of National Graphene Institute
- Jairo Velasco, University of California Santa Cruz
- Mauricio Terrones, The Pennsylvania State University
- Klaus Ensslin, ETH Zurich
- Dmitri Efetov, Ludwig-Maximilians-University of Munich
- Deep Jariwala, University of Pennsylvania
- Chun Ning Lau, Ohio State University
- Camilla Coletti, Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia
- Christoph Stampfer, Rheinisch-Westfaelische Technische Hochschule Aachen
The workshop will be held at the BMW Welt, Munich. Please click here to see a map.
Further information on the Graphene Week and EU-US Workshop 2022 Venue and Host City is available at the Graphene Flagship website.
Registration is open to members of the Graphene Flagship and US delegates, and will close on 26 August, noon CEST (Brussels, Paris time).
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org