5 Reasons to Attend Graphene Week
- Learn about the latest research on graphene and related materials through dozens of conference sessions, partner programmes, workshops and other activities led by today's top influencers.
- Take part in exceptional networking experiences with more than 700 attendees from over 50 countries, including nearly 60% senior-level researchers.
- Explore the newest trends, best practices and policies in the field with a front row seat to new products, cutting edge technology and revolutionary ideas.
- Share your work and get inspired! Present your own project or initiative to highly skilled and experienced professionals who will exchange ideas and share their passion about bringing graphene and related material research into applications.
- Join a special celebration! Graphene Week is organised in the framework of the Graphene Flagship, a Future and Emerging Technology Flagship launched in 2013 by the European Commission and it is an interactive platform were consortium members and experts from all over the world meet and collaborate.