Sensors with Graphene
Come listen to presentations and participate in discussions in this workshop focusing on graphene in sensors. Those interested, can participate in a lab tour at RISE Kista, including the Electrum cleanroom and Characterisation labs. This is a joint event organised by SIO Grafen, RISE and the Graphene Flagship.
When: 23 November 2022, 11:00-17:00
Where: Room "Knuth", RISE Electrum, floor 6, elevator B, Kistagången 16 in Stockholm.
11.00-12.00 Lab tour
12.00-13.00 Lunch at Restaurant Provence
13.00-13.15 Opening (RISE, SIO Grafen, Graphene Flagship)
- The European 2D-Experimental Pilot Line as a platform for novel sensor concepts
Gordon Rinke, AMO
- Vision Enhancement in Adverse Weather: Graphene’s role towards low-cost Short-Wave Infrared (SWIR) sensors.
Jan-Erik Källhammar, Veoneer
- Gas sensing with mid-infrared photonics: graphene for integrated Systems-on-Chip
Floria Ottonello Briano, SenseAir
- The PhotonHUB Offer – Why and how to apply for PhotonHUB funding?
Lennart BM Svensson, PhotonicSweden
- Pitch presentations
14.45-15.05 Coffee break
- Integration of 2D-material for semiconductors
Arne Quellmalz, In2great Materials AB/KTH
- Graphene based hybrid metasurfaces for mid-IR gas sensors
Tom Yager, Institute of Solid State Physics
- Gassenors based on MoS2
Patrik Bjöörn, Smena Catalysis
16.25-17.00 Free discussion